Owners This Site

Hello world that loving automobile. Allow me to introduce my self, my name is Mujiburrahman, You can call me mujib, jib, big boy, cute boy, but do not call me handsome boy. I will angry if my friends call me handsome boy. I know I am handsome, but I do not like when hearing someone calls me handsome. Ohh yeah!!! By the way, if you want to be my friend or want to critics me. Please add my facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mujiburrahman.nz I love you all.

Sunday 30 March 2014

2015 Citroen C1 Redesign,Release Date,& Price

Below is The News Of 2015 Citroen C1 Redesign,Release Date,& Price

2015 Citroen C1 Redesign

2015 Citroen C1 Redesign,Release Date,& Price-After the Peugeot 108 was presented, and its relevant car from PSA organizations, the new 2015 Citroen C1. As with the past creation of the tiniest designs of Peugeot and Citroen, and the two automobiles were designed together, and vary in their stylistic information.
2015 Citroen C1 Redesign,Release Date,& Price

New 2015 Citroen C1 has a much more competitive front side end than its forerunner, and what irritates some individuals and they will get in the way is an uncommon settings of the top side mild team. Citroen has ongoing to apply the remedy with individual lighting, as the new C4 Picasso and C4 style Exotic. However, the choice of the front lights, C1 is due to a mixture of round and polygonal lighting nearest style Car Juke. Design the relax of the car is mostly shown 108-ice overall look. So you could discuss that his relative because they are generally the same. New 2015 Citroen C1 is a lengthy 3.46 m extensive 1.62 m, with a huge of 840 kg, how much it is and Peugeot 108 The car will be available in editions with three and five gates, but also editions with shifting fabric ceiling, which will be noticeable Airscape.

2015 Citroen C1 Interior

Citroen is like Peugeot, desired to show in Geneva protect the automobile's interior from public perspective, so it is not launched images of the interior, and it is predicted that the style and shade observe in the cab external design, such as two-tone šeme. And to the customers also will be available and multi-media with seven touchscreen show with Reflection Display technology against which to access programs through the show of smart phone gadgets. Among the other features on offer will be a rear-view digicam, Mountain Begin Assist and open up the automobile you should the engine without using a traditional key.
2015 Citroen C1 Redesign,Release Date,& Price

2015 Citroen C1 Engine

We achieve one of the most essential products to you. But the facts are not currently known. We can provide you with a further understanding into the engine until it was revealed at the Automatic Display which will be organised in Geneva in Goal now. What Citroen can validate is that it will be in flow a new creation of energy google, which will promote this car is the best in college when it comes to low energy intake and low CO2 pollutants.

No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates