Owners This Site

Hello world that loving automobile. Allow me to introduce my self, my name is Mujiburrahman, You can call me mujib, jib, big boy, cute boy, but do not call me handsome boy. I will angry if my friends call me handsome boy. I know I am handsome, but I do not like when hearing someone calls me handsome. Ohh yeah!!! By the way, if you want to be my friend or want to critics me. Please add my facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mujiburrahman.nz I love you all.

Thursday 1 May 2014

2015 Honda Urban SUV Specs,and Design

2015 Honda Urban SUV Specs,and Design-Honda has released their access of SUV automobile with 2015 Urban. This car is also known as Vezel in its country of Japan. The 2015 honda Urban SUV uses the system  of the next-generation of Jazz design. Vehicle should come to European industry in 2015. The new 2015 Honda Urban is a cross-over SUV automobile which is very powerful for its category. It has beauty of the caupe and the performance of a minivan. The idea itself was presented in Northern United states Worldwide Automatic Display in Detroit. Structure of the 2015 Urban is designed on the same as Honda Fit.

Below Is The News Of 2015 Honda Urban SUV Specs,and Design

2015 Honda Urban SUV Specs,and Design
2015 Honda Urban SUV Specs,and Design

2015 Honda Urban SUV Engine

Customers and clients of 2015 Honda Urban SUV will have more engine choices in Asia than in the world. They will be able to select from either a gasoline-powered design or they can get one with a multiple drivetrain.

Conventional designs of the 2015 Honda Urban SUV in the  world will come with 1.5-liter four-cylinder presenting immediate energy hypodermic injection. There will be also multiple system with benefits of that same fuel engine. This edition appears with Brilliant Double Clutch system Generate.

Any of those should have excellent efficiency and great enhancement on gas mileage. Generate should be very relaxed. Anyway, outcome figures for the drivetrains have not been distributed at this time.
2015 Honda Urban SUV Specs,and Design
2015 Honda Urban SUV Specs,and Design

2015 Honda Urban SUV Design

The 2015 Urban idea have choices of a upcoming manufacturing design. It has new recurvate collections, low roofline and reduced figure. Some opinions say of it as powerful, useful and huge.
Duration of the 2015 Urban SUV will be 430 cm, about 23 cm more time than Honda CR-V. It should be little, financial and fun to generate, especially with a lot of functions and technological innovation used within of the cottage. With use of the neo Jazz music design program, the new 2015 Honda Urban SUV will be moved to the program of “magic seats”, that is the possibility of the planning of chairs in several options.

No comments:

Speak Your Mind

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates